Vocational Qualification in Cleaning and Property Services
Come and study in English!
Application starting in February 2024!
Hakuaika Application starting in February 2024!
- Application starting in February 2024!
- Englanninkielinen opetus, Päiväopetus
- Tampere Santalahdentie
- Opinnot alkavat
- No tuition fee
Content of the degree
Cleaning services are needed in all sectors of working life. The cleaning service studies provide extensive basic skills for work in the field. You will learn to design and implement how cleaning is done professionally, environmentally friendly and ergonomically. The use of cleaning machines and newest technology in the field will also become familiar. After the training, you will be able to perform cleaning tasks in a versatile and professional manner in Finland. Occupational safety competence and thorough learning of different cleaning equipment and new cleaning technologies are all part of the training. You will learn how to build relationships with customers and how to market yourself as a professional. Studying includes periods of working life in different workplaces. The training enables you to work in, for example, schools, kindergartens, cleaning and property management companies, hotels, accommodation establishments and shipping companies, -there are many job opportunities available. The qualification title is Site Facilities Operative.
The cleaning industry also has excellent opportunities to move forward in your career for example into manager positions or as an entrepreneur. Studies also include First Aid course.
The scope of the Vocational Qualification in Cleaning and Property Services is 180 competence points. The qualification is composed of vocational units (145 competence points) and common units (35 competence points).
New program in English, starting in August 2024!
Requirements for student selection
- Qualification equivalent to Finnish basic education of nine years
- Good command in English language
- This education is for those who have citizenship or residence permit in Finland or in EU/ETA/Schengen countries and who have the right to work in Finland https://migri.fi/en/right-to-work
- Priority will be given to applicants who already speak Finnish
- Good physical condition
- Interest in the study field
- We can yearly accept a few applicants without the needed entry requirements. In this case we appreciate skills and competences acquired through studying and/or working in appropriate field. Foreign applicants under 18 years must have a legal guardian living in the Tampere area. We will check the eligibility and guardian’s information before inviting the applicant to a selection interview
- Motivation and language skills are tested in an admission interview
Duration of studies
1-2 years or according to the personal skills development plan. The studies are carried out during daytime.
How to apply
Application period is February 19 – April 10, 2024. We will update the following info soon. Application document will be opened HERE during the application period.
- The entrance interviews will be held at Tredu Pyynikki campus, (Santalahdentie 10) Tampere. All eligible applicants will be invited to the interview by email
- The deadline for accepting the study place is in two weeks after the student selection announcements
- The studies begin on August 12th, 2024
- Maximum study period is two years
- Study language: English
- Location: Tredu Santalahdentie 10, Tampere, Finland
- Please note: the program will start in case we have enough applicants
tel. +358 40 774 9678
TreduNavi Admission Services
tel +358 40 170 5649